Shaving is a grooming routine carried out by most without giving much thought, let alone thinking of its pros and cons. However, there is a debate among those who take their personal care and grooming seriously. The debate is whether shaving must be done daily and whether shaving daily is harmful for the skin or not. This debate has not reached any decisive conclusion, however shaving in general has a number of benefits, whether done daily or alternatively or once a week. However to learn the benefits, first one needs to be equipped with the right accessories for the perfect shave.
Essential shaving products
Shaving products often are not thought of too seriously and products are bought off the counter. However to get the perfect accessories of shaving, you should find the right shaving kit Australia seller. These kits help attain the perfect shave without harming the skin. A shaving kit locally sourced with 100 percent natural ingredients is the best recommended purchase.
An ideal shaving kit
- The kit should contain a double edge easy grip razor to help achieve a smooth, supple and close shave without nicks and cuts.
- The next in the kit should be a shaving brush with badger hair or similar natural source in place of synthetic substitutes. The badger hair brush when combined with shaving cream absorbs water to produce rich and thick lather for the best shave.
- The kit should include the shaving cream which when made naturally like earlier tradition will include medicinal ingredients along with a citrus fragrance reminding one of the barbershops of yours.
- A moisturiser is just as important as the shaving cream and must be applied after a shave to soothe the skin and protect it from the grime and dust throughout the day.
- A pack of sharp blades is a must in the shaving kit to replace the old one after using for approximately 5 close shaves.
All the above products are a must for a smooth, refreshing morning shaving ritual.
Advantages of shaving
Shaving helps attain a cleaner, polished look especially for those with excessive hair growth. Since the beard or stubble around the mouth bears the brunt of dirty hands while eating or scratching while pondering over important issues or the dust and pollution through the day, it is important to shave regularly to maintain hygiene. Shaving also helps clear away dead skin which could otherwise accumulate in the hair follicles and lead to clogged pores and acne. The act of applying shaving cream or gel and clearing the hair with a razor works as exfoliating and scrubbing of the skin to remove dead skin, making way for clearer fresh skin. Shaving and moisturising post a shave help protect the skin from skin infections and antibacterial agents too. Additionally, shaving daily or alternatively helps clear away ingrown hair and razor bumps and prevents further in-growth. The most crucial and the frequent reason why men shave is that it makes them look younger, and it instills in them an energetic and refreshed feeling. Also, the neat and clean shaven look is recommended especially in the corporate world.
Whatever the reason for shaving might be, it is a hygienic personal grooming practice that must be carried out regularly as it is guaranteed to make one feel good, young, energetic, fresh and dapper.